As regular attendance is an important requirement for successful results, a written application for leave must be submitted well in advance. In case of illness and other unforeseen circumstances, the guardian should inform the principal in writing as soon as possible. A minimum attendance of 90% of the total working days is required during the academic year, falling short of which the student will not be allowed to take the examination that year. However it is advisable that a student should have 100% attendance for good performance.
- The Principal has the right to exclude the child from school till the time he/she will pay the fee.
- A student whose name has been struck off for absence without leave and who is habitually late or persistently careless and indisciplined may not be re-admitted to the school.
- Every student must be present on the reopening day after each vacation.
- It is advisable to ensure that a student is not disturbed during examination days and is not asked to attend social functions.
- No student can leave the school premises during school hours without the written permission of the Principal, which may be granted under exceptional circumstances, based on the written request of parents.
- The Principal has the right to suspend a student. The Principal may also ask parents/guardians to withdraw their child from the school if his/her conduct or educational progress is not satisfactory.
- All entries of absence, late-coming or half-day leave should be written or mentioned in the school diary on the appropriate page allotted for the purpose and not on sheets of paper.
- Classwork, which includes oral work, written work and class tests, is taken into consideration for promotion and added to the half-yearly and Annual Examination performance.
- For all classes, homework in all subjects is given regularly. Guardians are requested to see that their children complete their homework regularly.
- Parents are required to look into their children’s school diary every day and see that the lessons and homework assigned are duly completed.
- Remarks made in the school diary should be acknowledged and countersigned regularly by the parents.
- If you feel that your child is not making the desired progress, please make it a point to discuss it with the Principal, the class teacher and the subject teacher.
- Criticism of a teacher or the school, in the presence of the student should be avoided. This may cause the student to lose respect for his teacher and the school.
- Parents are not allowed to meet their children or their teachers during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.
- Parents are expected to participate regularly in school functions especially when they are invited.
- Our school teachers do not give private tuition. Therefore, do not approach them to teach your wards privately.
- Parents are requested to inform the school of any change of address or phone number.
- Visitors are not allowed to meet the teachers in their respective classrooms.
- Parents are required to send their children to school on time.
- Presence of every child is compulsory in the prayer assembly
- The child who fails to reach the school on time and does not attend the assembly may be sent back home.
- Parents should not take the child out of station during school days without the prior permission of the Principal.
- No sick child may be sent to school with medicines to be taken during school hours except in case of emergency medicine like inhalers for asthma.
- Children will not be allowed to go home from school in between school hours except for any unforeseen circumstance.
- Please ensure and encourage that your child takes part in all the activities of the school.
- In case the School Bus does not reach on time due to mechanical breakdown or due to the illness of the Driver, parents are requested to make their own alternative arrangements. However, the school tries its best to provide satisfactory transport service.
Maxx International School periodically organises Parent-Teacher meetings, where talks are arranged on child education and child welfare. Attendance of all the parents at such meetings is compulsory.
- Students are to be good ambassadors of the school at all times. All students are expected to be well-behaved, polite and courteous.
- Students are expected to show respect by greeting their teachers when they meet them.
- Students must treat school property with care.
- Students must keep the school premises clean, neat and litter free.
- Students of all classes should attend prayer meetings in the morning. Students coming late may not be allowed to enter the class without the Principal’s permission.
- Parents or attendants are not allowed to enter any classroom
- No child should be absent without a prior written leave application. In case of contagious illness, the child is not allowed to attend school without a fitness certificate from an authorised medical practitioner.
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modifications to the uniform are not allowed (eg: tapering of pants). The skirt length must reach the knee cap. The prescribed school uniform is to be worn by all students when attending school or any school function, or when representing the school.
- Wearing Sandals/Chappals is permissible only when accompanied by medical reasons. In such cases, students must produce a medical certificate or produce a letter endorsed by parents/guardians.
- No jewellery is to be worn (except a wrist-watch) and no makeup of any kind is to be used. Nails are to be kept trimmed. Nail Polish is not allowed.
- Application of Mehndi is not permitted.
- The school does not accept responsibility for loss of books, money, clothes and other items belonging to the student. Each child is responsible for his/her own belongings.
- Any damage to the school property or premises by a student is to be replaced/borne by him/her.
- Every child is expected to abide by the values and standards set by the school.
- It is compulsory for students to participate in school functions, sports, cultural and literary activities. For at least one function per year, the child will have to get a dress or a costume made, as per requirement.
- No child is allowed to bring a mobile phone to school.
- Parents’ cooperation is solicited in maintaining punctuality, regularity and discipline in all school functions.
- Tiffin should be given to the student. It should not be sent later
- Fee is payable by Bank Draft/Bank Cheque upto the 10 of every month without any fine. From 10th to 20th of the month 100/- will be charged as late fee fine.
- If the fee is not paid by 21st of the month, the student will not be allowed to attend school or take examinations.
- From the 11 till the end of the month, fee will be accepted only by Bank Draft. If fee is not paid by the last date of the month, the name of the student will be struck off from the register. The child will be readmitted only on payment of 500/- as re-admission fee and the payment of the previous month’s unpaid fee by Bank Draft only.
- Children against whom any school dues are outstanding will not be allowed to attend classes or take examination.
- No fee will be accepted in cash under any circumstances. Parents must open a Bank Account in Kullu/Mohal/Bhuntar/Bajaura/Nagwain if they do not have one. All fee till 10 of the month will be accepted only by Account Payee crossed cheque of a Bank, or by Bank Draft in favour of “S.J.S Educational Society”.
- No outstation cheque will be accepted. The child’s name, Class, and Mobile No. are to be written on the reverse of Cheque/Draft. Late payment fine and re-admission charges will not be excused.
- a) All school fees and other dues must be cleared within the prescribed period, failing which students will not be allowed to attend classes and may be sent back home.
b) No student will be allowed to appear for the half-yearly or annual examinations unless dues are cleared well before the commencement of the examination.
- In case a cheque is dishonored, an amount of Rs 500/- will be charged.
- A student, who attends school even for one day in First Term (March-July) and is later withdrawn during mid-session for any reason, has to pay full fees for the First Term, regardless of whether he/she takes the T.C. or not (Full fees inclusive of tuition fees).
- A student withdrawn from the institution in the Second Term will have to pay the full fees for the Second Term regardless of whether he/she takes T.C. or not.
12 months fee for all classes i.e Pre-Nursery to Class X have to paid in 9 installments as follows:
|March 2019||Admission Fee (New Admissions)||1st Installment|
|Annual Fee (New and Old Admissions)||One month fee for March 2019|
|Annual Fee (New and Old Admissions)|
|Tuition Fee (March 2019)|
|April 2019||Tuition Fee (April 2019)||2nd Installment|
|Transport Fee (April 2019)||One month fee for April 2019|
|May 2019||Tuition Fee (May 2019)||3rd Installment|
|Transport Fee (May 2019)||One month fee for May 2019|
|June 2019||Tuition Fee (June 2019 and December 2019)||4th Installment|
|Transport Fee (June 2019 and December 2019)||Two months fee for June 2019 and December 2019|
|July 2019||Tuition Fee (July 2019)||5th Installment|
|Transport Fee (July 2019)||one month fee for July 2019|
|August 2019||Tuition Fee (August 2019 and January 2020)||6th Installment|
|Transport Fee (August 2019 and January 2020)||Two months fee for August 2019 and January 2020|
|September 2019||Tuition Fee (September 2019)||7th Installment|
|Transport Fee (September 2019)||one month fee for September 2019|
|October 2019||Tuition Fee (October 2019 and February 2020)||8th Installment|
|Transport Fee (October 2019)||Two months fee for October 2019 and February 2020|
|Transport Fee (February 2020 for Class X only)|
|November 2019||Tuition Fee (November 2019)||9th Installment|
|Transport Fee (November 2019)||one month fee for November 2019|
Note: Note – Full 12 months fees of the entire session of 2019-2020 can also be accepted in advance if the parents so desire.